HOW TO AQUIRE THE “TORCH” OF ENLIGHTENMENT WHEN WE DO THE EXOCRCISIM PENTAGRAM
This webinar is continuation of the last webinar, if you didn’t attend that webinar and want to join this one, let us know, so we send you the recording. We recommend you see that before this one.
The pentagram of exorcism and banishing is to remove negativities from our own consciousness, objects around us and from our immediate environment.
Some of the negativity inside of us may have come from within us or the negativities inside of our consciousness or may have originated from our immediate environment. Regardless of the origin of the negativities, one needs to invoke the Godly Light to remove them. This is done by Atho, Malkuth, Ve Gebura, Ve Gedura mantra and mudra. We shall practise this.
We should not accept negativity into our consciousness just because there was negativity around us. We should stay in positive consciousness even when the environment around us is full of negativity because negativity around us is merely there to test of our spiritual power. It is important to learn to criticize and reject negativity without letting it into our consciousness as this is a major attribute to the ability to be able to do the next step in exorcism and banishing. We shall practise this also. If we do that, we should be able to remove negativity out of our consciousness and emotions banish it by using the Pentagrams and the Archangels
I Positive and Negative SUBJECTIVE EXPERIENCES vs Positive and Negative Objective experiences.
II What is a Consumer Consciousness?
- What are you doing with your life and how do you do it and at what cost?
- Do you balance, how much do you earn and how much do you spend?
- Is what you are paying worth what you are getting?
- Is what you are paying for really useful to your life?
- Do you consciously look for what you need, or do you take what you are offered or what someone else apparently needs?
- How to be conscious of what you use your life, money and energy for?
- Are you getting what you need from what you consume?
III Why are Angels carrying weapons and shields?