Autumn equinox symbolizes the end of summer.
We invite you to celebrate autumn equinox. We have Online Special Healing session at 19 Finnish time. We are doing Cosmic Service, Chakra-meditation with mantras, mudras and yantras and special brainwave drumming.
If you want, you can do the following thanks giving ritual with your friends and family an equinox
Autumn equinox is end of summer and time to thank. We thank for the following:
- That a time to do something was made available to us.
- That we had a wish to get something and we did the right thing and got what we wished for.
- We are also thankful for that, that in the Cosmos, if you do something and get a certain result and you repeat what you did, you always get the same result. If we understand the cosmic order, we only have to find out what to do in order to get what we wish.
- Have an autumn dinner with your family and friends. Eat some vegetables from the earth. Eat something from the air, like red apple. Share stories with your friends.
- Take some Autumn leaves to symbolise the end of summer.
- Take some farm products from the earth like potatoes; some products from above the earth like green vegetables, some products from the trees like an apple.
You can make an altar or just your dinner table:
- A stone in the North symbolizing earth
- A candle in the South symbolizing fire.
- A flower or incense or etheric oil in the East symbolizing air
- A glass of water in the West symbolizing water
You can bless the food with these words and point with your hand to the different directions:
Point to the North, say: “The North has given, the Earth has given”.
Point to the South, say: “The South has given, the Fire has given”.
Point to the East, say: “The East has given, the Air has given”.
Point to the West, say: “The West has given, the Water has given”.
“All help to me to has come from all directions and I am thankful for that. Let us receive the gifts and be healthy and happy”.
You can share this poem with your friends and family
to say no
is to say yes at the same time.
To give, is also to receive at the same time.
To say something, is also to listen something.
To go somewhere is also to arrive!
To sleep is also to wake up,
To leave one world
When we sow a seed, we do it with the end result in our mind. It is the same in Life also; we have to do everything with an end in our minds. Life, in itself, has an end as its goal.
After the blessing, you can eat these foods and leave some for the healing session in the evening. When the healing session starts, find a comfortable place to sit or lie down during the healing.
We start our Special Online Healing Session at 19:00 (utc +3)
You are welcome to join it by a link, we send to your email. Follow the procedure in the event on HHH SF group. Send us your email! email@example.com
Hope you can join 😊
For good health, peace and love