Mietelauseet Suomen kielellä tästä linkistä
Forgiveness – most misunderstood consept
When you have seen through all the quotations and if you feel that you have somebody in your life you need to forgive, contact us. Michael will give you a personalized rite to perform. This rite was given to Michael over 20 years ago, when he was driving alone from Kautokeino in North of Norway and stopped to take a break. He saw a big comet with a long tale riding across the night sky and he had contact with extraterrestrial brotherhood. In that short moment of time this rite was given to him.
You can read more about forgiveness and the rite in this link
Sometimes people hold a core belief which is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It will create a feeling which is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. Because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize, ignore and even deny anything that doesn’t fit with the core belief.
Psychology of disappointment:
When someone considerers a risky action, he or she will form a pre-expectation of the payoff, and if the outcome is worse than expected, that person will experience an emotion called disappointment.
- Practice tirelessly to defeat the greatest enemy, yourself, and to discover the greatest master, yourself.
Shi Su Yan
- If someone is stupid enough to walk away from you, be smart enough to let them go.
- The biggest mistake I have made in my life is letting people to stay in my life far longer than they deserve.
- Rejection doesn’t mean, you aren’t good enough; it means the other person failed to notice what you had to offer.
- To heal a wound, you need to stop touching it.
- Stop trying to change someone who doesn’t want to change. Stop giving chances to someone who abuses your forgiveness. Stop walking back to the place where your heart ran away from. Stop trusting their words and ignoring their actions. Stop breaking your own heart.
- Sometimes silence is the best way to let someone know they did you wrong.
- I have endured, I have been broken, I have known hardship, I have lost my self. But here I stand, still moving forward, growing stronger each day. I will never forget the harsh lessons in my life. They made me stronger.
- I thought I lost you, but you were never truly here.
- I was just another promise that you couldn’t keep.
- Holding a grudge doesn’t make you strong, it makes you bitter and weak. Forgiveness doesn’t make you weak, it makes you free.
- Everyone makes mistakes.
- If you can’t forgive others, don’t expect others to forgive you.
- Remember, when you forgive, you heal. And when you let go, you grow.
- Forgive people. But that doesn’t mean you should accept their behavior or trust them. Forgive them for yourself, so that you can let go and move on with your life.
- Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can’t change.
- Don’t ruin a good today by thinking about a bad yesterday. Let go.
- There is nothing smarter or more powerful than showing forgiveness and grace to someone who doesn’t deserve it.
- Don’t underestimate I know more than I say, I think more than I speak and I notice more than you realize.
- The best apology is the changed behavior.
- Forgiveness doesn’t mean that you accept what they did. It means that what happened doesn’t control you anymore.
- Stop trying to change someone who doesn’t want to change. Stop giving chances to someone who abuses your forgiveness. Stop walking back to the place where your heart ran from. Stop trusting their words and ignoring their actions. Stop breaking your own heart.
- Having a soft heart is courage, not weakness.
- Hard times are often blessings in disguise, let go and let life strengthen you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head up and keep going. This is an important lesson to remember, when you are having a rough day, a bad month or an irritable year. Let the truth be told, sometimes the hardest lessons to learn are the ones your spirit needs most. Your past was never a mistake, if you learnt from it. So, take all the crazy experiences and lessons and place them in a box labeled “Thank You”.
- Sometimes when you are in a dark place, you think you have been buried, but you might in fact have been planted!
- The beauty of life is, while we cannot undo what is done, we can see it, understand it, learn from it and change, so that every new moment is spend, not in regret, guilt, fear or anger, but in wisdom, understanding and love.
- A strong person is not the one who doesn’t cry. A strong person is the one who cries and sheds tears for a moment, then gets up and fights again.
- Life is too short to start your day with broken pieces of yesterday; it will surely destroy your wonderful today and ruin your great tomorrow.
- Never regret anything that has happen in your life, it cannot be changed, undone or forgotten. So, take it as lesson learned and move on.
- You will end up surely disappointed if you think that people will do for you as you do for them. Not everyone has the same heart as you.
- When you find no solution to a problem, it’s probably not a problem to be solved, but rather a truth to be accepted.
- Be strong, but not rude. Be kind, but not weak. Be humble, but not timid. Be proud, but not arrogant.
- The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest. The one who apologizes, forgives and forgets is wise.
- You will never have this day again, so make it count.
- A mistake repeated more than ones is a decision.
- When a person tells you that you hurt them, you don’t get to decide that you didn’t. Louis C.K.
- Pride will always be the longest distance between two people. Kushandwizdom
- It is better to lose your pride to the one you love, than to lose the one you love, for you pride.
- Confidence is silent. Insecurity is loud.
- Will it be easy? No. Will it be worth it? Absolutely.
- Silence is an answer too.
- Pretty words are not always true and true words are not always pretty.
- Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows.